Fred and Kelly came to visit us last weekend, and we had so much fun! Of course we forgot the camera every time we left the house, though. You'll have to trust me when I say we saw and did a little bit of everything. We watched Izzy swim and Dylan play football. We hit the museum, Tumalo Falls, downtown Bend, and The Old Mill. We ate yummy food and spent some good quality time together. The kids even got to sleep over at their hotel on Saturday night. Gotta love slumber parties!
We loved every minute of their visit, and can't wait to have them come back. Hopefully next time it will be a little warmer. We had a major cold snap while they were here; the high temperature was 34! Yikes! Now we are back up into the 50s and loving it.
Thanks for making the (long) trek! We love you and miss you!
1 comment:
I'm way jealous, can't wait till we can come for a visit. It was fun to hear some of the things you did. I can picture where you went. Loved Bend when we were there.
Post a Comment