Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween

This year Izzy dressed up as a zombie ballerina...

and Dylan decided to go as a Ducks football player.

They had tons of fun trick-or-treating, and came home with way too much candy! I was in charge of Dylan's class party. We played games, ate healthy snacks, and carved faces into apples to make shrunken heads. It was so much fun! The middle schools don't allow dressing up, so Izzy didn't get to wear her costume to school. Fine by me...I'd like to get rid of the holiday altogether, but that's not going to happen. I'll keep hoping in the meantime!
We hope you all had a happy and safe halloween :)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I kind of agree, Halloween is right up there with a root canal. Izzy and Dylan looked way cool, and it sounds like a fun party for Dylan's class. So on to Thanksgiving.