We went to a birthday party in Sun River and the kids got to play on the flowrider. It was pretty hard to get a good photo with my phone; I wish we would have taken the camera. You get the idea, though...
So much fun! The kids also tried surfing, but that didn't go as well. Those pictures were a complete blur. Luke tried surfing as well, but I took the smart approach (sit and eat 7 layer dip and watch everyone else wipe out). Good times!
Looks like the kids had a good time. I'm with you, I would have been loving the dip. For you a ice cold diet coke and I would have had a ice cold light lemonade.
1 comment:
Looks like the kids had a good time. I'm with you, I would have been loving the dip. For you a ice cold diet coke and I would have had a ice cold light lemonade.
Post a Comment