Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Weekend Fun

If I had to describe our weekend in a nutshell, it would be tons of sightseeing, Bob Dylan, and Ticket To Ride. We had a blast sitting around the fire in the evening, but even more fun when we moved into Jake and Em's trailer each night to listen to good music, eat snacks, and play our new favorite game. Ticket To Ride might even top our game list, moving Settler's Of Catan to second place. I didn't think that was possible. Luke and I are addicted!

The sightseeing kept us busy during the day. We saw pictographs and petroglyphs...



Found dinosaur tracks (yes, they are real!) that Dylan measured so he could tell us what kind of dinosaur he thought might have made them...



And played in the goblins.



Isn't it great when some of our favorite people end up being related to us? We are already planning our next camping trip, and getting so excited for our cruise to Alaska. Thanks for a fun weekend, Jake and Emily!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I bet it was great to see some sun, glad you had such a good time.

Kaysie said...

I LOVE that picture of your family - so stinkin cute!

Hezzie said...

we love ticket to ride also!