Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged

Annie tagged me, so here goes...

I am...April Nyman Larsen
I know...I need to spend more quality time with Izzy and Dylan.
I want...my car to be paid off.
I wish...I lived closer to my sisters.
I had...never eaten pesto until I married Luke.
I hate...being cold.
I miss...being cool.
I fear...something terrible happening to someone I love.
I feel...so grateful to be a mom!
I hear...cartoons.
I smell...black bottom banana bars baking in my oven.
I crave...pork salads from Cafe Rio.
I search...for my phone almost every day.
I wonder...what babies think before they know words.
I regret...not finishing college.
I love...Saturday nights with my kids.
I care...about my friends.
I always...have somewhere to be--I can hardly wait for a break during the holidays!
I am not...a good swimmer.
I believe...everything happens for a reason.
I could...work on being more organized.
I dance...almost every day. What a great job!
I sing...never. I even mouth the words at church just to make sure nobody hears me.
I don't always...make my bed.
I write...short stories.
I win...at Scrabble.
I lose...at trivia games.
I never...get in fights.
I never listen...to people who whine.
I can usually be found...at the Treehouse.
I am scared of...spiders.
I need...diet coke.
I am happy about...gas prices going down!

I tag anyone who is reading this. I am interested to see what your answers are!

No comments: