Boo at the Zoo
Dylan's preschool program. All of his little friends looked so cute and did such a good job singing. Dylan had to ditch his costume to go out to the playground, though. He was melting.
Isabelle had a costume parade at her school. My favorite was the kid who dressed up as the Geico caveman in tennis clothes. Hairy legs and all. I tried to get a photo, but no luck. It was a really funny costume!
Luke and I grabbed a quick picture after we got home from the trunk or treat at the church so we could go hit a few houses on our street. As we were leaving, it started to rain just a little bit, but that didn't bother the kids. They were all about the candy.
I thought this was a cute picture of them trick or treating at Bob and Dana's. It might be the only time Dylan looks wider than Izzy in his life!
The night ended with Luke trying to pull out Izzy's loose tooth. Several attempts were made, but the tooth is still there.
It's been a fun Halloween, and we are looking forward to the holidays. Halloween seems to be the kick-off to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all the other fun stuff that comes with the end of the year. What a fun time!
2 comments:
The kids look awesome. I love Dylan's huge costume.
You have the cutest kids and you and Luke aren't so bad yourselves. I am so impressed with the Triathlon that you did...and I am definitely jealous of your abs! The Jazz video is the best....especially the little bear who refused to leave the court. So dang cute!
Post a Comment