I'll try to make this quick...
There was a little place called Mill Hollow in Logan when I was young, and they had the best frozen yogurt ever. Peach was my favorite, but every flavor was good. I was really sad when it closed down. But I am sad no longer! Last night I tried Red Mango for the first time, and it tastes just the same as the frozen yogurt of my childhood--it was fabulous. I got original and pomegranate swirled with granola on top. It was heaven. I'm going back tonight.
Long story short--you should try it. You are worth the $4.
2 comments:
AMEN to that. Freaking love that place. Mmmm, I think I might need to go get it tonight too!!
There is the similar Spoon Me downtown, which is great, but I briefly dated a boy who thought Red Mango was far superior so I ate there like a million times in August.
But also it's right near my office, so if you're ever going in the afternoon you should probably call me...
Post a Comment