Monday, September 10, 2007

My "100"

Liz posted her "100", and it inspired me to try to think of 100 things about myself. This is harder than it looks, but well worth the time. I think everyone should challenge themselves and jot down their own "100". Here's mine:

1. I am terrified of spiders.
2. I hate scary movies.
3. I am proud to be an American.
4. I like to listen to Glenn Beck.
5. I've never left North America.
6. I grew up with three sisters and no brothers.
7. I was an NBA cheerleader.
8. I love getting dressed up.
9. I think most animals are stinky.
10. My hair is naturally curly.
11. I hate milk.
12. I cried when I read the 7th Harry Potter book.
13. I wish I laughed more.
14. Math is my worst subject.
15. I hate parades.
16. I don't mind the smell of skunks.
17. I love classical music.
18. My favorite ice cream is Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake.
19. Ice cream makes my stomach hurt.
20. I love teaching dance, especially ballet.
21. I want to be a forensic scientist.
22. I have insomnia.
23. I love soda because of the bubbles.
24. Isabelle and Dylan are my favorite people in the world.
25. I love to read.
26. Autumn is my favorite season.
27. I don't like anything to touch my wrists.
28. I am spiritual.
29. I hate going to movies.
30. I always make chili on Halloween.
31. I hate Halloween.
32. Luke is my best friend.
33. I love clean sheets.
34. I like my pillow to be cold when I go to bed.
35. My favorite fabric softener is Melon and Lotus Flower Snuggle.
36. I love Cool Ranch Doritos.
37. My favorite candy is chocolate covered cinnamon bears.
38. I enjoy gardening.
39. My favorite flower is a gerbera daisy.
40. I have the coolest in-laws in the world.
41. I think the moon landing may have been a government hoax.
42. My favorite movie is The Princess Bride.
43. I lied about my weight on my driver's license.
44. I look up to and love my mom and dad very much.
45. I hate being wet.
46. I snort when I laugh.
47. I prefer drinking with a straw.
48. I love red meat.
49. I attended The International Air Academy (for about 2 weeks).
50. I have a Yorkshire Terrier named Ozzy and a Mini-Lop rabbit named Ruby.
51. My son is named after Bob Dylan.
52. I love James Taylor.
53. I met Anthony Kiedis.
54. I was on an episode of Touched by an Angel.
55. I hate drying dishes and grating cheese.
56. I don't iron.
57. I love mexican and chinese food.
58. I am a Chicago Bears fan.
59. I love hot dogs/corn dogs.
60. I like to snowboard.
61. I am a terrible golfer.
62. I've had plastic surgery (gasp!).
63. I love my ipod.
64. I like my eyes.
65. I love to go grocery shopping.
66. I love to cook.
67. I like watching the Food Network.
68. I am afraid of open water.
69. I don't know how to swim (probably one reason to explain #68).
70. I love hospital ice.
71. I enjoyed being pregnant.
72. I am good at keeping secrets.
73. I have a crush on Michael Buble (not really, but he is rather fabulous).
74. I believe in quality over quantity when it comes to friends.
75. I don't like to wear socks and shoes.
76. I hate the feel of grass under my bare feet.
77. I love my Outback.
78. I enjoy kayaking.
79. I support the war in Iraq.
80. I don't have a middle name.
81. I won't open my shutters unless my family room carpet has just been vacuumed.
82. I didn't know how to spell vacuum until I wrote #81.
83. I don't like seafood.
84. My pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open or talk with it full.
85. I like to watch America's Next Top Model-even the marathons.
86. I like getting pedicures.
87. I love vegetables.
88. I am a good speller.
89. I think David Caruso is a terrible actor.
90. I hate watching people play cards on TV.
91. I am afraid of the dentist.
92. I hate to do my hair.
93. I've never donated blood.
94. I love it when I catch my kids looking at me out of the corner of their eye, just to make sure I am watching them.
95. I don't dare start our grill.
96. I like canning.
97. I had a tumor in my kidney.
98. I won't wear low-rise jeans.
99. I love everything about my house.
100. One of my favorite things to watch is summer lightening storms.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

YES!! I loved it - so many things I didnt know. But, you are right we have quite a few things in common!

JT said...

I thought I knew most things about you but the TBAA episode was a shocker. I want to watch it sometime. Also, I think that the correct pharsing for Glenn Beck is love not like. Loved it! I'll get around to doing this eventually...

Greg and Jayne said...

What a great idea this is! I know and I found lots of new things about you to admire or laugh about!