Monday, August 27, 2007
The Wing Coop
If you like wings, this is a must. Luke and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday by going out for dinner. Nothing fancy, which works well for us. I can't think of anything better. Anyway, this place has fifteen different sauces you can choose from to have your wings tossed in. I chose Honey Habenero, and Luke opted for the Black Diamond. So good. Dylan had chicken tenders, and Isabelle had chicken and cornbread. It was the best cornbread I've ever had. The service was incredible. I mean way beyond incredible. We felt like family. Also, they have sandwiches, salads, wraps--everything. This place is awesome, so click here to check it out. What are you waiting for? Go right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats my dear friend!!! Can you believe that we both moved in almost five years ago! Sometimes it feels so long and other times it seems like yesterday. Those wings look awesome! We are doing wings for the Utah tailgate next Saturday so we may just have to check this place out.
They do family platters with several different sauces, and you can pick up your order to go. They really are the best wings I've ever had, so check them out for sure! You won't be disappointed!
Post a Comment