A little attempt at humor in the title...if you have seen "Cars" you'll get it! We spent part of our afternoon hiking to the top of Pilot Butte. It was a nice little walk. The weather was amazing today--almost 70 degrees. The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. We were able to see all the mountains that surround the town, including Mt. Hood. It is 92 miles away, but we could see it very clearly! It was a fun afternoon. Izzy even caught a lizard. There was a cute little park at the trailhead, too. Top it all off with a slurpee, and life doesn't get much better. When we stopped at 7-Eleven, I was pretty excited to see that they have Pepsi slurpees here. Yum! I was in heaven!
Me and the kids with the Three Sisters and Broken Top behind us.
This is at the top of the butte to help identify all the peaks.
Luke and I loving the sunshine!
Izzy was playing on one of those things that spin around, and I caught her at just the right moment.
Mt. Washington on the left; Mt. Hood on the right.
1 comment:
Looks like another fun weekend. So many new things to do and see. It wasn't as warm here this weekend. I bet Izzy was excited to catch that lizard, good it wasn't a snake.
Post a Comment