Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fun Run

On Friday, Dylan participated in his school's fun run. It was so much fun! I went to volunteer, and I was blown away. There was a giant arch of green and white balloons at the finish line and a sound system blaring songs like "Eye of the Tiger" to get the kids pumped. Parents lined the course with cow bells and signs, there were aid stations along the way, and snacks for the kids at the finish. They all got swag bags filled with prizes for participating, and there was a raffle after the race. Dylan won a really cool new lunch box. A big thanks to everyone who donated money in his name; he was so geeked out and took the race very seriously! He and his friend Codiac ran 11 laps in 20 minutes--the best in their class. Way to go!!




1 comment:

Ruth said...

I suppose Dylan takes after Luke. Looks like you have two runners in the family.