It's been a while since we took the kayak out for a spin. Since the weather was perfect, and we live less than two minutes from the river, we decided to spend an afternoon on the water. I wish that I could describe the smell of the junipers and do justice with pictures to the fall colors, but it's just not possible. Luke soaked in the sun and read, the kids played until they were ready to drop, and we all went home happy and hungry. Long story short, it was an amazing day!
Dylan tried his hand at skipping rocks
It was his first time in the kayak alone, and he did awesome! It seemed every time I looked over, I was watching the back of his head as he paddled away.
The sun on the water was brilliant. A big dose of vitamin D was just what the doctor ordered!
The kiddos wanted to pose on the otter. Isabelle LOVES otters.
Izzy shared the water with a paddle-boarder and her dog for a bit
While I was out on the water, the kids made little boats.
Dylan's boat :)



2 comments:
Looks like great weather and a great day. Where are the pictures of Luke soaking in the sun and you out on the water. Nothing better than time with the family.
How awesome! That is my dream, to paddle board with Ecko.
Cant wait to visit you guys one day ;) ;)
Post a Comment