Luke surprised me with a new camera! I am a little overwhelmed-I think I have figured out 3 of the approximately 300 options. (Jodi, if you are reading this, maybe I could buy you lunch for a quick lesson on how to use it?) We are looking forward to capturing a lot more of those priceless moments...like Dylan staring down the ball mid-swing. With my other camera, I'd try timing it, and you'd end up looking at what Dylan was doing right
after he hit. This is amazing!
2 comments:
It was a great game, with great company. Dylan is turning into a great ball player. Your camera skills are great.
Yay! Congratulations! I have just a few favorite settings that I default to April. Mikey is the one with the camera smarts! Did I just ruin my chances for lunch out with you? . . .
fabulous picture btw
Post a Comment