He was first up to bat. Liz helped me take some pictures. She did much better than I would ever do, so thanks a million! I owe you yet again :)
Dylan was first up to bat.
Check out his eye contact with the ball. Atta boy!
He pitched really, really well. I was blown away! He looked like a natural, even though it was his first time.
He also tried catching. This was the position he enjoyed the most. I don't think of his body type for a catcher, but whatever. He LOVED it. He was stopping the ball and had an amazing knack for keeping track of the ball, the opposing team, and our players. A lot to think about!
Here's an action shot. If the ball got past him, he would throw off that helmet and hustle like you can't imagine.
It's good I didn't have buttons on my shirt, because I would have busted them.
I am one proud mama!
1 comment:
What great pictures, looks like it is going to be a great year at the ballpark.
Post a Comment