We had another amazing trip to Moab this weekend. We hiked to Landscape Arch, Pine Tree Arch, and Tunnel Arch on Sunday before we came home...so beautiful! It was a little chilly, but so much fun. If we had known there was still snow on the ground in places, we wouldn't have worn flip-flops. Brrrr!
We hiked to Delicate Arch, stayed at the KOA, and had tons of fun with Mark, Sarah, and the kids. We have some great shots of the rugrats, so I'll post them asap!
Luke kicked butt in the half marathon. His time was 1:43! We are so proud of him, and can't wait to cheer him on in the Salt Lake Marathon in April!
2 comments:
Way to go Luke, I ran with you in my mind. Of course that would be the only way I ran. Glad you had a great time, can't wait to see the pictures of the kids!!!!!!!
Luke made great time . . . even with all that facial hair! Yay Luke!
Post a Comment