Here's Dylan with his darling classmates. And yes, Dylan is standing up. (one of my friends thought he was sitting)
Monday, March 29, 2010
Almost...
Dylan's kindergarten program was Friday. He did such a great job. It's hard to believe, but school will be out before we know it! There are only 42 school days left, and 9 of those are short days. And next year both Izzy and Dylan will be in school all day. Crazy! The jump from preschool to kindergarten wasn't a big deal for me. When Isabelle went to first grade, Dylan was still home with me most of the time, so it didn't seem like a huge deal. Having both of them gone all day is going to be a big change, though. There's nothing I love more than being with my kids! I guess I'll have to get a job to fill my time :)

Here's Dylan with his darling classmates. And yes, Dylan is standing up. (one of my friends thought he was sitting)
Here's Dylan with his darling classmates. And yes, Dylan is standing up. (one of my friends thought he was sitting)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a handsome young man, can't believe that he is getting so big and grown-up. Hugs and Kisses
I'm so conflicted about all my kids being in school all day. It's coming soon for me as well. Sometimes I feel teary about it and other times I'm reasonably sure I'll be doing the happy dance all day long!
OH MY GOSH I love Dylan. He is tiny, I love that he looks like someones little brother that wanted to be in the program. How cute! I can't wait for Jane to have school programs.
Post a Comment