Friday, March 5, 2010

Mac or PC?

So our poor little computer finally died. I am sitting at the library right now using the internet. I didn't realize how much Luke and I use our computer each day! We obviously can't live without one, so now the question is...Mac or PC? I'm interested to hear any advice or argument either way.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I had this same question when I was going to buy mine. I talked to a lot of people and I think most people like their macs. I hear its kind of challenge if you are used to PC but once you learn it you dont go back.
I still bought a PC but still would like to own a mac one day.
Sorry I wasnt much help, but when I was asking around the majority said Mac.
Good luck!

Lizzy said...

well, with anton getting his undergrad in information systems (dealing a TON with computers)he would strongly advise you NOT to go with a Mac. super cool computers, just a hassle to deal with if you have problems.

Emily Swan said...

I say MAC all the way. They are SO EASY to use and their customer service is AMAZING. I don't know where Anton got his info about Macs being a hassle if you have a problem. They are AWESOME! I love mine. I'll never go back. :o)

Jodi said...

Mac! Mac! I see that I'm a little late on voting. What did you end up getting?