Luke is working
so hard on the backyard. It is such a huge job, and he has been doing all the labor himself. He is amazing! I took a few "before" pictures so we'll be able to see the difference when everything is finished. Here's one of the photos; I was standing by the gate at the northeast side of the yard when I took it. I'll post some more "befores" when we get some "after" shots. If Luke makes it that long, that is. :)

We do have one project that is almost finished. Luke built a shed in the orchard last fall, and we're almost done painting it. Aside from putting in a window, it's pretty much done!
Before...

After...

It's starting to come together. A few more weeks, and we'll be able to enjoy it!
4 comments:
What some work there, it will be so nice when it is all done. Luke and everyone has worked really hard. Can't wait to see the green!!!!
luke is awesome...and your backyard is going to look amazing!
can we borrow luke?
This looks geat! Greg and I have (finally) almost finished the deck stairs. We've been building since last weekend and Greg's very elaborate stair structure is so great. I can talk freely about joists, blocking, stair stringers - and I can unscrew deck screws that I put in crooked!
I might have liked it better when Greg and Luke were doing the work. We think of and appreciate it often.
So now it's summer and really time for lunch! Elizabeth graduates this week-next week?
Post a Comment