Monday, May 4, 2009

Please Vote!

My incredible cousin Kaysie is a finalist in a mother's day contest. She absolutely deserves to win, but she needs votes to make it happen. So, I'm asking anyone who has a free minute to help out. The only day to vote is today--May 4th. So, go here and vote for Kaysie! Thanks!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey April, I voted, hope that Kaysie wins and everyone votes for her.

Kari said...

I got my lovely bookmark! Thank you so much! I am using it right now to read the latest Laurie King book. :)

Now I have to go post the same thing on mine. I am nervous. Especially since I got yours. :)

Kaysie said...

April, thank you so much for doing this for me. You are so awesome! Thanks to you (and Ruth) I won! I am so excited and blessed to have such amazing friends and family. Thanks again!