
Myrtle Spurge is pretty common in our area--I hate to admit it, but Luke and I even have one growing in the backyard (not for long). It has recently been listed as a noxious weed in Salt Lake County. And let's face it. Who wants a noxious weed in their yard? Not me. So, on Saturday, REI is ready to take this spurge off your hands in exchange for some really cool native plants that are enviromentally friendly. It's a win-win for everyone. If you'd like to read more, click here. See you at REI!
5 comments:
Don't know if I have it or not, I'm not good with plants. Would I have planted it?
Probably not. I've never seen it in your yard--your stuff is way too pretty for noxious weeds :)!
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to check my yard. This is kind of random... we have some extra tomato starts, would you like any or all of them? I think they're big boy tomatoes. Just let me know if you'd like them or if anyone else you know would like them.
Heather-
I'd love a couple! I know Liz and Jamie both plant tomatoes each year, as well. Thanks!
anton was telling me about this rei sell just the other day. we will definitely be there. and, that is good to know about that "noxious weed", because i have always thought that looked cool! who knew!
Post a Comment