Thursday, January 15, 2009
Oops.
Why am I posting a picture of Izzy and Dylan's ceiling? Well, look really close at the part of the ceiling that is closest to the book shelf. Here's the story: I was grabbing a bedtime story for the kids, and a drop of water fell on my head. I looked up and saw a crack in the ceiling right above me, and more water dripping down. Then I noticed that part of their ceiling was sagging. I looked at Luke and stated the obvious--there is a crack in the ceiling, there is water dripping on my head, and the ceiling looks like it's going to fall in. Just what every husband wants to hear at 8:40 in the evening, right? I guess that is what happens when you forget to winterize your swamp cooler. It turns out the damage isn't too bad, though. Luke is just going to have to spend a weekend replacing some dry-wall. Bummer. He hates dry-wall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment