Monday, September 15, 2008

Isabelle and Dylan


Just a quick little post about the cutest kids ever. I am so lucky to have Isabelle and Dylan in my life, and can't imagine what it was Luke and I did before they got here. Everything seems just a little bit sweeter with them around. Isabelle is full of energy and confidence. She has always been independent, and accepts any challenge head-on. She is a great reader and loves to learn. Dylan is very compassionate and emotional. He is very loyal, and makes friends easily. He is a good golfer, but prefers a cart to walking--my kind of boy. They keep me on my toes, make me laugh, and try my patience. I love to see the world through their eyes and learn with them every day. I wouldn't trade being their mom for anything in the world, and I hope each night when they fall asleep, they know how much they are loved.

6 comments:

johnsonfamily said...

They are so cute. I agree life is a little sweeter with them around (and their mom too!)

Amy

Chelsea said...

April, you are such a great mom to them. They are just as lucky to have you as you are to have them.
That picture is so great. I love it.

the wild childs said...

We can not believe how big and small your kids are! Izzy has grown right up and Dylan is so small and stinking cute! Where has time gone I swear we were just in the condos together.

Kaysie said...

They are the cutest kids in the world and you are the cutest mom in the world!

JT said...

They are two of the sweetest kids that I know and they have a pretty amazing mom too!

Lizzy said...

it is a little slice of heaven having children around isn't it?! they are such adorable kids - and you are an amazing mom. they are so lucky to have you and luke as their parents.