Tuesday, September 23, 2008

7 years later...

We are having a hard time believing that Isabelle turned 7 yesterday. Her birthday was so much fun! She had a Rich's bagel for breakfast (thanks, Luke!), wore the 'birthday crown' all day at school, and had a special dinner at home. She also got the present she had been hoping for, but didn't think she'd get:



It seems cheesy to say it, but it seems like not that long ago, we were pulling away from the hospital with a 6 lb. 6 oz. bundle in our back seat. We had no idea what to do--what a strange feeling it was to suddenly be responsible for a tiny little person. And now that tiny little person is 7. Crazy! Time does fly when you're having fun.

Happy birthday, Isabelle!

8 comments:

johnsonfamily said...

I'm so glad you decided to get it for her. Their joy and excitement is so worth the money! She's such a doll- I just love Izzy!!

AP said...

It totally is. I can't watch that silly clip without smiling.

Lizzy said...

She is the most adorable 7 year old. Honestly. She is such a sweet little girl, and so funny. I am glad she had a happy birthday!

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Izzy is so cute! I am glad she had a fun birthday.

JT said...

I can't believe that I met this precious girl almost 6 years ago and look at this amazing person that she's becoming. I feel so blessed to know her and I'm so glad she had such a wonderful birthday!

Brooke and Tyler Heath said...

Happy Birthday Isabelle! I hope you had a great birthday!
April, I finally started a blog, but I am still not sure how often I will post things. My blog is called theheathbars.

ashley said...

happy bday tiny!! i dont have kids but i know what you mean. sam started jr high this year it seems like his first day of kindegarten was yeaterday. where does the time go?

Chelsea said...

I cant believe she is that old! She is too cute. I love that video, her little giggle is so cute.