Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Didn't You Hear Me?

It seems that Dylan didn't take me too seriously the first time he colored his face to look like a tiger. With markers. I clearly remember telling him not to do it again, but I guess he didn't hear me. Because this is what walked out to have lunch this afternoon:


He had time to really plan this time. He even thought to get his legs. For that super-authentic tiger look.

7 comments:

Ems said...

ha! that is totally awesome.

Hezzie said...

tears are streaming down my face

Chelsea said...

Ok, my mom and I just tried to post a comment so I hope it doesnt show up twice...but we are loving the tiger look!

Lizzy said...

i am laughing so hard!! that is CLASSIC! i can't wait to show anton!

Momma Fish said...

that is the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. i love little dylan.

JT said...

Still laughing...

Kaysie said...

I love this kid! You are such a patient mother. :) At least he is prepared for halloween - he is a pro with the face painting!