Sunday, August 24, 2008

Broken Camera

I dropped my camera last weeek. We were at Pioneer Heritage Park with cousins (tons of great photo opportunities). I turned the camera on and as the lens came out, it went down. I'm pretty bummed because it was a great camera and I took it everywhere with me. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know why there aren't any new pictures or posts. I'll get the camera looked at tomorrow so I can get some new photos up--I know there are about three people out there sighing with relief. My mom, my dad, and...wait. Maybe only two people.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

you can count me as the third :)

Momma Fish said...

My camera broke too! I am sad because I think I lost a lot of fun pictures forom the Utah Open. Mine is bad enough I think I have to get a new one. Lame.

Ems said...

and me as the 4th!

Chelsea said...

Such a bummer!
Hope it gets fixed soon :)