Tuesday, April 15, 2008
The End of the World
Isabelle just lost her second tooth, which is a good thing--it's been hanging on by a thread for days. However, she can't find it, which is a bad thing. Quite possibly the end of the world. After a lot of sobbing and squeaky words only dogs could hear, Luke and I figured out that she is afraid the tooth fairy will not come. After looking under the bed, under the dresser, and in the toybox for the tiny little tooth, she remembered something funny in her strawberry at lunch. Now she wants me to take her to the doctor so they can "use one of those beep beep things that they look for stuff in the ground" to see if the tooth is in her stomach. I wish I could still think like a 6 year-old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's about time... that tooth was truly hanging on by a thread. I must say that she is one of the smartest 6 year olds that I know. The things that girl comes up with!
So sad! Those teeth are important for the tooth fairy. My first tooth went down the bathroom sink and my dad had to take the sink apart so I'd stop crying. I totally feel for her!
Too funny!
Post a Comment