
I can't think of many people who don't love the edges and corners of brownies. As far as I'm concerned, the middle doesn't even count. Earlier this week, my friend Stephanie gave me the pan pictured above, which is featured on the Baker's Edge website. Every brownie has at least two edges--can anyone say genius!? I just took it out of the box, and I'm browsing around the internet for a great brownie recipe to try. Any good ideas? If anyone has a fabulous recipe to share, please let me know!
4 comments:
This pan was made just for you. I actually love the gooey middle but if you bring me over a sample I will not turn you away. I have a good mint brownie recipie. Call me if you like mint.
this is the best invention ever! let me know if you find a good recipe for it!
So excited for this pan...now I'll probably end up eating the entire pan of brownies myself!
Are you kidding me?? That is the most awesome thing ever!! I am going to order one. At our house, the edges are usually eaten and we toss out the middle.
Post a Comment