Friday, January 11, 2008

Tagged!

Ok--Jamie tagged me, so here goes nothing!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

Dancing for the Utah Jazz
Working at First Western Advisors
Co-Director at Victoria's Secret
Having fun with my girlfriends
Being an X-files nerd

5 things on my to-do list:

Buy some sleds
A whole bunch of choreography
Teach dance
Call my folks
Find a recipe for a coconut dessert (any ideas?)

5 snacks I enjoy:

Cool Ranch Doritos
Black licorice
Chocolate covered cinnamon bears
Pei Wei lettuce wraps
Diet Coke

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

Pay off our house
Pay off our car/truck
Pay for Luke to get Lasik surgery
Send my parents on an awesome vacation
Travel with my family

3 habits:

Pick at my cuticles--I know, gross!
I count my steps
I say the same thing to my kids every night at bedtime

5 places I've lived:

Hyde Park, Utah
Logan, Utah
Vancouver, Washington (for about two weeks)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Holladay, Utah

5 jobs I've had:

Receptionist/Insurance at a Pediatrician's office
Receptionist at Regional Supply
Cashier at First Western Advisors (stock market)
Co-Director at Victoria's Secret
Dance Teacher

OK, pretty boring, I know. Reading what I just wrote has made me decide that I better do some pretty great stuff in 2008! Jamie tagged pretty much everyone on my list, so some of my tags might not have a blog...yet. Dana, Mary, Heather, Hope, and Angel. Have fun!

2 comments:

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

Hey April-my mom just made a yummy dessert with coconut. Banana split cake. let me know if you want to try it.

AP said...

I'd love to--will you send me the recipe?