The kids outside the cabin:
Monday, October 8, 2007
Weekend Getaway
This weekend, we spent some time with Mike and Lori at thier cabin. It was beautiful up there, and so relaxing! The kids had so much fun. They colored, played foosball, and jumped off the pool table onto Luke. They built forts upstairs and played in the snow outside. And best of all, they were being so good, they didn't really need much supervision. Which left time for Mike and Luke to go fly fishing, and Lori and I to read our books. We ate great food while we were there, and enjoyed being with good friends. After Lori and I took turns reading bedtime stories on Saturday night, the adults settled in for a game of Scrabble. Then Mike and Lori taught us a fun new game called 'Take Two'. On Sunday, we went for a walk, and I grabbed my camera on the way out.
The kids outside the cabin:
The boys were full of hugs the entire weekend:
The kids outside the cabin:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment