Monday, May 21, 2007

Do you feel lucky? Do ya?

Yes, I do feel lucky. I get to do what I love, with people I adore, and get paid for it! I would say that's pretty lucky. Not many people can say that. I love teaching dance. My students are great. I am always being inspired by the dancers I teach with. They are insanely talented. I work for an amazing woman who is always positive, supportive, and downright cool (not to mention an Emmy Award winning choreographer). It's awesome to be a small part of something so fabulous. Click here to check out this guy's blog--he posted after he saw the Odyssey 2 show the other night.

1 comment:

JT said...

I am so sad that I missed it! You don't give yourself enough credit.. ever! I have watched you dance, maybe only a little, but you are amazing. Those girls you teach are also amazing because they have such an awesome teacher.