The kids are enjoying having their own rooms, and are excited every time they open a new box. They haven't seen a lot of their stuff for 22 months!
I'd post a photo of the master bedroom, but there isn't anything to see. Just a huge room with a king size bed at one end. We don't even have a comforter yet...like I said, it is a work in progress!
Luke is off at the storage unit grabbing the lawn mower. It has been a while since we fired that puppy up, so I'm crossing my fingers that it works. We are so excited to get started in the yard. We have plans for garden boxes, a deck, and a perfect spot for our fire pit. It's all coming together. I'll add photos as we start (and hopefully finish) projects. All I know is that I am not itching to move again anytime soon. I am happy as can be to just stay put for a while!


1 comment:
So fun to see pictures of the new house. I love that Izzy and Dylan have their own space. I bet each box is just like Christmas.
Post a Comment