Monday, September 2, 2013

Oregon!

Unpacking...bleh!
The kiddos at Drake Park
Grandpa and the kids in front of a huge tree at the park. It was more than 22 feet around the bottom! Luke, Dylan, and Grandpa tried to hold hands around it, but they couldn't reach.
Izzy and Grandma at Flatbread Community Oven. Best pizza ever!
We went to a little spice store at Old Mill. This was just the curry section. Amazing store!
It was dinosaur day at the museum. More about that later...
We have had a lot of fun in a short few days. Add trying to unpack and a dog that hates to travel to the mix, and you've got a bunch of tired people. So worth it, though!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

April, I'm so happy for you guys! Oregon is so romantic and beautiful to me. And I love Flatbread Community Oven. It IS delicious! Hurry and get settled so we can come visit!

Kaysie said...

Yay! So happy to hear you made it safe! Keep posting so we can see how the adventure is unfolding.

Becky Green said...

I was sad to hear from Anton you'd moved away before I could say goodbye! But you're so happy about it, I can't help but be happy for you too :)