Thursday, September 5, 2013

Middle School

Izzy made it through her first day of middle school with flying colors! She mastered her locker combination right off the bat, found all of her classes, and remembered her PE clothes. She did forget to take her calculator to math, but other than that it was a successful day. She made a few new friends and loved all of her teachers. She says that having 7 classes makes the day go really fast! It didn't go fast for me; I was so excited to hear about her day I could hardly stand it. My heart grew a size or two when I saw the sparkle in her eyes when I picked her up from school.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

So cute, glad Izzy had a great day. Sounds like she with thrive in her new school. I'm sure she will have tons of friends, she is so easy to like. But then I love her and Dylan.