Monday, July 13, 2009

Time Flies...

My cousin Kaysie posted a few pictures showing how her cute little girl has grown over the past three years. It made me start to think back to when my big kids weren't so big. Really! When did my quiet baby boy go from this...

to this?

And my little girl go from chubby and silly...

to all grown up?

7 comments:

Ruth said...

Time does fly, Dylan looks so big on the rock and Isabelle looks like she's twelve, not almost eight. What a beautiful, sweet girt she is, and Dylan is such a handsome semi-big man.

Ruth said...

Maybe you ought to check my spelling of GIRL.

Suz said...

I just posted a message on your facebook.

ashley said...

hey how are you guys? i agree time flys!!! for suer give us a call w your around! we have new pups at my house that im sure your little ones would love. are you guys going to be up for raspberry days? let us know, we are planninga b.b.q or something. should be fun..

ashley said...

ha ha your mom would be proud of my spelling of sure..

Greg and Jayne said...

I think the same thing, April, and mine are real grown ups now. I can fully remember the day Kate started kindergarten, and now Eliz has graduated. Even Morgan turns one tomorrow. I love that you appreciate every minute.

Kaysie said...

I love these pictures. It is so fun to watch them grow but it is so crazy how fast time really flies by!