Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ta-dah!

Luke was ready for the sod as soon as it was delivered and got started right away. Dylan thought it was awesome, and Izzy was in charge of taking pictures because I was at work. She did a great job!

We owe our fabulous friends a huge THANK YOU for all the help. It is so nice to look out the window and see green grass! We couldn't have done it without you guys, so thanks for everything!


One project down, fifteen to go...

6 comments:

Lizzy said...

it looks so amazing! nice work!!

Ruth said...

Only 15 to go, I think I have alot more than that, can't wait to get to some of them. Your yard looks great, definately a Larsen yard. Way to go!!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

IT looks great! How fun to have for summer :)

Momma Fish said...

Love, love love it. I especially love the Kemp-esqu looking orchard/garden in the back.

Kaysie said...

It looks FABULOUS. Great job! Can't wait to see it in person. Now that the hard work is done take a minute to enjoy it! :)

Greg and Jayne said...

It looks so great! I feel like you're on another planet, the cell phone # I have is no longer valid, I can't find your email and I stopped by last week and you weren't there!

jaynebjohnson@gmail.com