Oh my goodness, I love it. She is so dang cute. I miss you guys, it feels like its been seriously the longest time since Ive seen you.Izzy looks so grown up!Hope your havin a fun summer and enjoyin your new yard!
Great haircut Iz, and what a good cause!
So adorable!
are you kidding me? she is awesome. and that hair cut is DARLING!
Cute haircut for a really cute girl and a sweet one to. I had a great time watching Izzy and Dylan swim. Can't wait to do it again.
What a cute haircut. And how fun of her to want to donate all that gorgeous length.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I love it. She is so dang cute. I miss you guys, it feels like its been seriously the longest time since Ive seen you.
Izzy looks so grown up!
Hope your havin a fun summer and enjoyin your new yard!
Great haircut Iz, and what a good cause!
So adorable!
are you kidding me? she is awesome. and that hair cut is DARLING!
Cute haircut for a really cute girl and a sweet one to. I had a great time watching Izzy and Dylan swim. Can't wait to do it again.
What a cute haircut. And how fun of her to want to donate all that gorgeous length.
Post a Comment