Monday, December 1, 2008

Rice Pudding

I found a great recipe for thick, custard style rice pudding. Perfect for this time of year!

1 C heavy cream
4 C 2% milk
3/4 C sugar
1/2 C uncooked rice

Mix all ingredients in a casserole dish and bake (covered) at 325 degrees for 2 hours. Leave it covered and let it sit for 30 minutes after taking it out of the oven. Garnish with cinnamon and serve warm (or cool it in the fridge for later). It's good either way!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love rice pudding. One of my favorite treats this time of year. Grandma used to cook a huge batch and bring it to me for my birthday. Have you ever tried Grams?

AP said...

I haven't, but I bet it is the best. If you have the recipe, let's get together and make it for a late-birthday treat!