
It's about time I posted, right? I've been waiting for Izzy's other front tooth to fall out so I can post a picture. It is very wiggly, but it just won't fall out.
I do have fun news, though. Luke got in to the Canyonlands Half Marathon. I am so excited for him! It's in Moab in March. Perfect, right? The kids get to see the Delicate Arch, so they are very excited, and I've never been to Moab. It should be tons of fun.
Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!
2 comments:
Ben ran this a couple years ago. Moab is really fun, my kids still remember it. I've been thinking I should do a half next year. Should we do it together?? Maybe in the early fall, I don't want to train when it's cold.
Amy
I'm Happy I finally figured out this blogging thing! Now I can really keep track with what your family is doing! see you Saturday
Post a Comment