Saturday, July 5, 2008

Top Two

The top two most ridiculous things I saw today:

1. A guy standing on the corner of a main intersection with a sign that read: IMPEACH BUSH. Really? It was like, 102 degrees today. Nothing better to do? I mean, seriously, do the math. The election is less than six months away. I'm pretty sure you're wasting your time.

2. A lady (let's say around 65ish) on a red jazzy scooter barreling up the sidewalk with another lady of the same age. On her lap. Who was smoking. They were in quite a rush to get somewhere--I really didn't know jazzy scooters could go that fast. Anyway, they hit a crack in the sidewalk, and came pretty close to falling over. Pretty funny.

Maybe you had to be there.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

If it is the man that stands on the corner by the TGI Fridays in Holladay, I have seen him! And, I would have LOVED to have seen the ladies on the scooter!

JT said...

I'm still laughing right now! First of all, let's spend more tax dollars to impeach a President that has less than 6 months to go. But as for the jazzy... I remember that my Grandma wanted one of those and I just had a very funny visual. Thanks for sharing!

ashley said...

i think thats way funny. i kinda wish i was there to see the grams on the jazzy!! hey just a little note on how much i love your mom.. everytime she is up at the lake she stops in to see julie and i. its nice to see a family face once in awhile. shes a great lady. hopefully well see ya soon

k8 said...

no i think that's funny whether you were there or not.