I'd never made seven layer dip before yesterday, but I was asked to take it to a family party. It ended up being really good, so I thought I'd share the recipe!
Seven Layer Dip
INGREDIENTS
• 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
• 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
• 1 (16 ounce) container guacamole
• 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
• 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (I used HOT Pace Picante)
• 1 large tomato, chopped
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 1 bunch chopped green onions
• 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
• 2 cups shredded Cheddar-Jack cheese
DIRECTIONS
1. In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture into a 9x13 dish.
2. Spread the guacamole over the beans.
3. Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread carefully over the guacamole.
4. Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, and green onions over the salsa, and top with cheese. Garnish with black olives.
1 comment:
Ok this was seriously the best 7 layer bean dip ever. I dont think I left it all night long. Im so glad you shared the recipe..or am I, I dont know.
Thanks!
Post a Comment