Thursday, December 6, 2007

Obuba!

I got together with some of my girlfriends for lunch today. Some of us haven't seen each other for a while, so it was great to catch up! I found out my friend, Mary, has a blog. Wahoo! So, you know me...I started stalking as soon as I got home. I found out that she and her husband started a business making stylish cover-ups for nursing moms. And since I swear everyone I know is expecting a baby, I thought I'd pass on the info. Click here to check them out. They are really great!
I also added a link to her darling blog on my list of 'good places to visit'. It was great to see you today, Mary!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow- I finally found a second to check your blog, and the first post is about me! How fun! I was great to see you too. I think we need to get together sometime at someones house so we can visit and let the kids play. I'm excited to be blogging friends with you, I love this awesome way to keep in contact with people!

Lizzy said...

wonderful!! I am going to go check those out right now!