Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy birthday, Dylan!











Friday was Dylan's birthday. It's hard to believe he is four years old. He opened his presents from Izzy, Luke, and I as soon as he got up. Isabelle got him a Webkin, and it's just the one he had been hoping for. It's a darling little chihuahua that he named Lucky. Luke and I made him a treasure hunt, and at the end was a new red bike. Next, he went to visit to Dr. Lei's office. He had his eyes checked, and he got weighed and measured. He has gained 3 lbs. since his last visit, so he is up to 28 lbs! I have a feeling he's going to be a lot like his Grandpa Erv! In the afternoon, he went to Fat Cat's with two of his very best friends for pizza and bowling. His friend Ashton gave him a dinosaur that he has been wanting really bad. He has been telling every Santa he has seen that he wants this particular dinosaur, but I had a crazy feeling that Santa just wasn't going to come through. So, my awesome friend Amy saved the day and let Ashton give it to him--thanks, Am! His friend Cooper gave him an electric guitar. This was a perfect gift, because he has somehow gotten it into his head that he is a rock star. You can see by the picture that he has the rocker look perfected! He had such a great time with his friends, and by the end of the day, he was spent! It ended up being a great day for a great little boy.

Happy birthday, Dylan! We love you!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love him. I hope he had such a happy birthday!!

johnsonfamily said...

Ashton had a blast! Thanks for inviting him.