
Luke finished his project yesterday--we finally have a front yard! He did a really great job. Thanks to everyone who helped. John, we appreciate your help with the sprinklers, and thanks to Fred and Jake for helping lay sod yesterday. Also, a big thanks to my awesome friend
Amy who brought pizza and homemade cookies yesterday--what a lifesaver!
3 comments:
It looks amazing!!!! I still can't get over the fact that Luke pretty much did everything by himself, but it was worth it because it looks sooooo good!
It really does look so incredible. Luke should be so so proud!
It was so cute to see the kids running around on the new grass in their PJ's last night. And I loved bringing your cute little family pizza. I would have made something more appealing for Luke but I know your kids are pickier than mine.
Post a Comment