Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Concerts are the best...

Especially when Robert Earl Keen is on the list. I must say, he puts on a great show. Imagine sitting outside, watching the sun set on the city while listening to "Feelin' Good Again". Live. For free. With a fabulous husband. And equally fabulous kids. Does it get much better?

Here's Robert on stage:

We stopped to take a picture by the fountains. As you can see from Isabelle's face in the photo, she just wanted me to "hurry up and take the picture, mom!" Her feet were getting sprayed with water, and according to her, she doesn't like to be a little bit wet and a little bit dry. It's all or nothing for her.

Dylan and I had a great time hanging out together on the camp chairs:

Matt and Ashley's friend Barb spotted us, and took a picture of the whole family:

Isabelle snagged Luke's hat and posed for a picture. Look at those eyes. And that smile!


If I could have grabbed my camera fast enough, I could have posted a picture of an adorable little old man dancing. He was right by the stage, and having a great time. I don't know if a photo would have been able to capture the look of joy in his eyes. I didn't have to act too fast to get a picture of Isabelle dancing, though. She isn't very camera shy.

During our train ride home, I looked down at Dylan and had to take a picture. In case you were wondering, this is what he looks like when he's tired.





No comments: