Sunday, April 6, 2014

Home Sweet Home

We finally found it! It has been quite an adventure to get us to this point, but we have loved every minute of it. We couldn't be more excited to move into our new home. Izzy and Dylan are already making big plans for their rooms. It will be the first time that they haven't shared. Luke and I are excited to get all of our stuff out of storage...it's been so long that I'm not sure we know what we have in there anymore! This will also be the first time that we have had a garage. And oodles of storage. And more than one bathroom. Seriously--excited is an understatement!


3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love it!! It is such a darling house!! Super excited for you guys!! xo

Ruth said...

So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see the new homestead.

Chelsea said...

Its so cute! Im so happy for your family. Cant wait to come visit ;)