Hi April and Luke,
I just wanted to let you know that Dylan was voted winner of the character trait "Friendship"! We would love for you to come to the assembly on Feb. 19th at 1:15.
Also, it is kind of fun to keep it a surprise to see the look on their faces when they get called up at the assembly! :)
Mrs. Barton-
I'm pretty sure my heart just grew three sizes! We wouldn't miss it for the world. We'll be there for sure, and our lips are sealed. Thank you!
April
I am glad you can come! He soooo deserves the award!! You have an amazing child. :)
2 comments:
So cool Dylan, I'm glad your my friend to. We are proud of you!!!!
Go Dylan!!!!
Yay! Amazing kiddo because of his amazing parents! Congrats Dylan! All of us here in Utah are so proud of you!
Post a Comment