Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Summer Camp
Izzy got home from camp on Friday afternoon. She had a great time! We started looking through the pictures she took, and Luke and I thought she had a bit of an eye for photography. We're thrilled she had the opportunity to spend some time in the mountains with school friends learning all sorts of amazing things. I was happy to see her sun-kissed face jump off the school bus, her blue eyes sparkling the way they do when she has "so much to tell you!".
As a "footnote" (ha ha), she fractured her foot just hours after she got home and is currently hobbling around on crutches. It's funny to me that I worried about her while she was away at camp, but she got hurt stubbing her toe at home. Who would have thought?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pictures, she does have an eye for taking great pictures.
So sorry about the foot, hope she heals before school starts.
she TOTALLY has an eye for photography! Those pictures are awesome! Such a cute girl - sad about her foot.
I love those pictures! Izzy, you have talent, keep it up!
Post a Comment