Yesterday, Dylan performed an African dance with his school class. They have been working with someone from the Tanner Creative Dance Program (University of Utah) for 8 weeks. Their dance focused on space, energy, and movement. It was awesome! And I have to say that Dylan's interpretation of the Nile River was amazing...Luke and I were busting our buttons! I was most impressed by his confidence and strength.

Back in December, Isabelle was able to perform at the Rose Wagner Theatre as the lead in The Little Match Girl. She took my breath away. She did four shows, and I don't think there were many dry eyes in the house at the end of any of them. She danced so many extra hours and did so much extra barre work...she's a rock star!

I couldn't be more proud :)
3 comments:
We are so proud of both Izzy and Dylan. I see Izzy picture and want to cry(I'm looking to keep her warm). Glad Luke made a DVD. Can't wait to see the tape of Dylan. He looks so handsome. They are stars!!!!
Cutest kids....Lilly always wants to look at these pictures. I wonder why?!! :-)
so awesome. tanner dance/children's dance theater is where i grew up taking dance. i wish i could have seen izzy...i bet she did amazing. you have the cutest kids.
Post a Comment