This just never gets old - I used to love surprising the kids with Disneyland. We surprised them twice when we were staying with my parents in Orange Co. Once we went on a ride to the mall. But we turned into the Disneyland parking lot and they went crazy1
5 comments:
Yeah - this made me teary eyed, I am so excited for them! When are you going?
i love it. so excited for them! (and you too!)
We're so excited for you guys. And we want lots of fun pictures of the adventure. It will be here before you know it. Love you guys.
what fun! i love it that it just slowly dawns on them what the present is. funny.
This just never gets old - I used to love surprising the kids with Disneyland. We surprised them twice when we were staying with my parents in Orange Co. Once we went on a ride to the mall. But we turned into the Disneyland parking lot and they went crazy1
Post a Comment