Mark your calendars for a weenie roast! Oh, and Jake...could you bring the fire pit??
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
The Beginning
Luke and I picked up a stump grinder this morning, so we are officially starting on the fire pit area of our backyard. We're planning on being completely finished in two weeks. I was kind of hoping someone from "Yard Crashers" would offer to come get it done in an afternoon, but I didn't see anyone with a camera crew at the rental place. That's ok though, because Luke wouldn't want anyone else to do it. There's a lot to be said for enjoying something you've worked hard on, right? A certain satisfaction with a job well done. Here is the 'before' picture:

Mark your calendars for a weenie roast! Oh, and Jake...could you bring the fire pit??
Mark your calendars for a weenie roast! Oh, and Jake...could you bring the fire pit??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting!
Ill bring the mallows!
I saw Luke at Albertsons the other night! I didnt realize how close we live...we need to get together.
I'm up for tin-foil dinners and some good company.
Post a Comment